Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! Artist and writer.

Ellie

Villager
Xy$
Hello. I am an aspiring artist and writer hoping to be able to give to this community. I am looking forward to working with all of you. I do pixel art, I may even script, and I love to write. :P

Kaimen did I do better? XD

Last edited:

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Uhm... this doesn't even classify as "short and sweet". I don't know but... aren't you supposed to introduce yourself here? I mean, surely you can do better than just a big fat grin, right? :D

Ellie

Villager
Xy$
Uhm... this doesn't even classify as "short and sweet". I don't know but... aren't you supposed to introduce yourself here? I mean, surely you can do better than just a big fat grin, right? :D
Yeah kinda messed up and clicked the wrong button. I thought I was posting something else but yeah it didn't work. Nice to meet ya!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Yeah kinda messed up and clicked the wrong button. I thought I was posting something else but yeah it didn't work. Nice to meet ya!
Now your post looks nice and proper. :)
Welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Hope you gonna have lots of fun! ^_^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I cannot wait to see you around, and do you mind sharing some of your recent pixel art work? :D

Ellie

Villager
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I cannot wait to see you around, and do you mind sharing some of your recent pixel art work? :D
Hmm seeing as I havent made many sprites and only images, I will make some spritework to showcase in the near future.

Also thank you all for welcoming me! :D

Maple

Villager
Xy$
Looking forward to seeing some of your work. Sprites take a lot of work, but once you get a template going, you can bang em out proper quick. This is a great tool for setting up your templates: http://www.piskelapp.com/ (hope it's okay to post a link here).