Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all! #IPSF

Swordfile

Villager
Xy$
Dear people from the Forum,

Call me Swordfile.

I am here looking for support and partnerships for a educational project using the RPG Maker MV.
I am an old used of RPG Maker - The last one that I used was the RPG Maker XP, but for fun and making something with a different purpose.

Today, I am making a game to teach people how a General Assembly from the International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation - IPSF (google!) works for those who will be a Official Delegate, based on Motions that happened in the past - And yes, some Motions were quite thrilling.

If you want to support, or know more about this Federation - contact me.

Best Regards,

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Swordfile , and welcome to the forums. I am a teacher and have made educational games on various content matter. What kind of educational project are you looking at doing. The RPG Make MV can handle teaching anything from simple mathematics to advanced physics, from reading to world geography, etc. So it can handle teaching lessons dealing with General Assembly from the International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation works for those who will be a Official Delegate, based on Motions that happened in the past.

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
Hey Swordfile! I haven't done anything educational with my games, but I think it's really cool that you're able to use RPG Maker that way! Welcome to the forum.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Dear people from the Forum,

Call me Swordfile.

I am here looking for support and partnerships for a educational project using the RPG Maker MV.
I am an old used of RPG Maker - The last one that I used was the RPG Maker XP, but for fun and making something with a different purpose.

Today, I am making a game to teach people how a General Assembly from the International Pharmaceutical Students' Federation - IPSF (google!) works for those who will be a Official Delegate, based on Motions that happened in the past - And yes, some Motions were quite thrilling.

If you want to support, or know more about this Federation - contact me.

Best Regards,
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions we'll be more than willing to try and answer you~

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

It's easy to make an educational game, but can be hard to make it fun.. xD