Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello ^_^

AnnTenna

Villager
Xy$
Hello!

My name is Anna! My usual nickname AnnTenna.(cat)

I am developing a game for several years. I even managed to complete small projects. (blush)

I'm not know how to express in English and shy of. It is not my native language. (hurt)

I really like classic RPG. (love)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Aww hi and welcome to the forums(blush) I like classic rpgs too. Don't worry about your English tho it's fine and as long as we understand each other it's good, it's not my native language too. Hope you have a great time here and wish you good luck with your big main project(cute) If you need help or have any questions feel free to ask. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your creations and hope you'll have a lot of fun~

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @AnnTenna , and welcome to the forum. You did it the right way; complete small projects, before tackling a large one. looking forward to seeing you around the community.

AnnTenna

Villager
Xy$
Hello, Cunechan, (cat) MinisterJay (cute) !!!
It's great that there are many people from different countries with similar interests! (snicker)
Many thanks for the warm welcome! (blush) Forum looks interesting and cozy.
I don't know whether it is possible here to show the game is not RM MV. (ignored)

Hey if you ever post up stuff on your project or have a dialogue documents and aren't sure about your English, I'm sure if you post it up someone will help you with rephrasing or spelling/grammar this forum is rather helpful.

Welcome!

AnnTenna

Villager
Xy$
Of course it is(girly) You can show everything about rpg maker. Even if it's a completely different engine.
It's great! I have an old project for RPG Maker XP. (amazed) But now I can't show because the translation is not ready yet.

You can also make blog entries about your game (jolly) https://rpgmakermv.co/xfa-blog-home/
Wow! There is even a section of blogs! It's a secret place! (blush)

Hey if you ever post up stuff on your project or have a dialogue documents and aren't sure about your English, I'm sure if you post it up someone will help you with rephrasing or spelling/grammar this forum is rather helpful.
Yes, I'm sure I'll make a lot of mistakes in the translation! (glee) But I will try to make them not very much. (perplexed) I am glad that this forum help to correct.(jolly)