Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Creation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$

The HCC (Halloween Creation Contest) is now on it's way! To help everyone get into the Halloween spirit We will be hosting Three events for the HCC! Everyone is eligible to participate in anyone of them they wish, including all of them if they see fit! Voting will begin November 1st

HGCC - Halloween Game Creation Content
Those who wish to participate in the HGCC simply have to comment below stating "I wish to enter the HGCC" and then post their game in https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/categories/completed-games.7/ with the tag HGCC. At the end of the month there will be a voting period where everyone will be able to vote on which game they think should win the contest!

HACC - Halloween Art Creation Contest
Those who wish to participate in the HACC simply have to comment below stating "I wish to enter the HACC" and then post their art in one of the sections of https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/categories/images.31/ with the tag HACC. At the end of the month there will be a voting period where everyone will be able to vote on which image resource they think should win the contest!

HPCC - Halloween Plugin Creation Contest
Those who wish to participate in the HPCC simply have to comment below stating "I wish to enter the HPCC" and then post their plugin in https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/categories/plugins.2/ with the tag HPCC. At the end of the month there will be a voting period where everyone will be able to vote on which plugin they think should win the contest!

Prizes:
Each event will have the following prizes.
First place will receive a twitter, and discord post of a post of their choice. Example, if you have a game you're making and wish to have it featured to thousands, you can chose to have that game posted as long as it's posted on the forums.
First place will also receive a First Place Trophy, and a paid Halloween Resource from @Starbird

Second Place will receive a second place trophy.

Third place will receive a third place trophy.

RULES:
Each project must be started within the month of October of 2018, and be completely new.
Everything must be Halloween/Spooky/etc. related.
Everything must be made by you, unless you're doing the HGCC in which everything must be credited if it's using something that you didn't explicitly make. Example, if you use @Starbird 's resources, you must credit Starbird in the game.

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Will there be prizes? Are there any rules?
I have edited the OP. Thank you for asking the question.

Prizes:
Each event will have the following prizes.
First place will receive a twitter, and discord post of a post of their choice. Example, if you have a game you're making and wish to have it featured to thousands, you can chose to have that game posted as long as it's posted on the forums.
First place will also receive a First Place Trophy.

Second Place will receive a second place trophy.

Third place will receive a third place trophy.

RULES:
Each project must be started within the month of October of 2018, and be completely new.
Everything must be Halloween/Spooky/etc. related.
Everything must be made by you, unless you're doing the HGCC in which everything must be credited if it's using something that you didn't explicitly make. Example, if you use @Starbird 's resources, you must credit Starbird in the game.

KaineOfElderon

Towns Guard
Xy$
I will have to opt out due being in hospital for last 4 days...rhank North Carolina weather. I won't be released till fri/sat...and no access to my pc or laptop.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I managed to make it as well, but my game is only decent. I think I spent a total of 8-10 hours on it.
Also it isn't letting me link it in the conversation.
It's a dumb error that I'm looking into. If you have it listed on the resources I'll be able to find it. I'm about to make a post on it right moew!

Status
Not open for further replies.