Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Contest Voting!

Your vote is...?

• Halloween Board Game - Dad3353

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missing - Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You are titled as a Global Moderator, and can be a mighty enforcer. As per my title, I am The Enforcer.
!
Stay on topic! Muahahaha, the Master Mind triumphs all !

Anyway, I'm sorry I never got to play a single game yet, I been so busy game making and irl stuff I still never got around to it. Looks like everyone had great fun though and I'll be sure to play them sometime even if the contest is over.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
The winner is Nite Umbrium with Ouija! Message me for the steam key to get your $20 reward.
Second place is Orange Jones with Geode! Message Lore for your prize, a free game.

GRATS to you two and thank you to everybody for participating! :D

MistyDay

Adventurer
Xy$
Congratulations!
I choosed from this two.
Ouija deserved my vote because it fit helloween conquest, but I must say I liked Geode too really much, it was like Project Firestart :3

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
I'd like to add my congratulations to both winners, and to all who entered. I enjoyed playing each of the entries, and was pleasantly surprised by the ingenuity and variance displayed. Well done, all; thanks, of course to the generous donors of the prizes.

[doublepost=1477504068,1477502983][/doublepost]
Somebody here don't know what phrase putting hand to lions cage means or everybody know that means?
@Minakill ...

Could you refrain from posting 'off topic', please..?

Jiriki9

Towns Guard
Xy$
Congratulations to the Winners, and thanks to all those who commited a game, I quite enjoyed playing through them. Thanks as well to the Host for making this possible and for the prize donators for spicing it up for the contestants! =)

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
I'd like to add my congratulations to both winners, and to all who entered. I enjoyed playing each of the entries, and was pleasantly surprised by the ingenuity and variance displayed. Well done, all; thanks, of course to the generous donors of the prizes.

[doublepost=1477504068,1477502983][/doublepost]

@Minakill ...

Could you refrain from posting 'off topic', please..?
I ask on it because i used it in game.

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
I ask on it because i used it in game.
It would help if your phrases were a little less cryptic, and some context wrapped around them. I have tried, in the past, mind-reading and telepathy; I could not get it to work. We need full, lucid descriptions, not unconnected phrases, to be able to make sense of posts, not only from yourself, but from all. We understand that, if English is not one's first language, this can make posting more difficult for some, but that's all the more reason for giving a full context in all posts. We want to be able to understand in order to reply correctly, and help as much as we can.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

I'm not aware of any expression such as 'putting one's hand in the lion's cage'. Have you tried Google..?

Nite Umbrium

Towns Guard
Xy$
The winner is Nite Umbrium with Ouija! Message me for the steam key to get your $20 reward.
Second place is Orange Jones with Geode! Message Lore for your prize, a free game.

GRATS to you two and thank you to everybody for participating! :D
Thanks! Quick question.
How do I message people? I'm still fairly new here.

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
It would help if your phrases were a little less cryptic, and some context wrapped around them. I have tried, in the past, mind-reading and telepathy; I could not get it to work. We need full, lucid descriptions, not unconnected phrases, to be able to make sense of posts, not only from yourself, but from all. We understand that, if English is not one's first language, this can make posting more difficult for some, but that's all the more reason for giving a full context in all posts. We want to be able to understand in order to reply correctly, and help as much as we can.
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

I'm not aware of any expression such as 'putting one's hand in the lion's cage'. Have you tried Google..?
That's that self flout. I didn't. Hahahaha. But you know anyway what clown means when he laughs in middle of word? Or maybe not. :/
[doublepost=1477515911,1477515639][/doublepost]
Thanks! Quick question.
How do I message people? I'm still fairly new here.
You take much focus of much peoples to your game in fact you're new.
Well i wish you to put your skills into effect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.