Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halloween Contest Voting!

Your vote is...?

• Halloween Board Game - Dad3353

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Missing - Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore

Resident Dragon
I seriosly want to win for give money to brother. But i don't care i don't must now care about rules and do with my game what i want.
You are welcome to do whatever you wish with your game. But creating multiple accounts to cheat isn't just against the rules of the contest, it is also against the rules of the site. Despite your noble intentions, what you've done is wrong and should never have been done in the first place.
[doublepost=1477191218,1477190884][/doublepost]Additionally @Minakill, it's not just against the rules, it's rude and downright unfair towards the other contestants.

Minakill

Towns Guard
Xy$
You are welcome to do whatever you wish with your game. But creating multiple accounts to cheat isn't just against the rules of the contest, it is also against the rules of the site. Despite your noble intentions, what you've done is wrong and should never have been done in the first place.
[doublepost=1477191218,1477190884][/doublepost]Additionally @Minakill, it's not just against the rules, it's rude and downright unfair towards the other contestants.
I totally damaged my sanity when done game and can't update after first deadline. I feeled like i'm nobody when nobody likes my game. So i ended here in the end and i done next think to my list of worst things how i ever done. But i done things like this when i'm totaly done. I am destroied. So if you have that abilitie. Say everbody than i don't want see messages how worst thing i did! I knowed when i did i don't need to hear it more. It's only gains my hate. And i ends here before i write "100" paged quote.
[doublepost=1477192175][/doublepost]
There is no cash prize, though, mina. It's a $20 STEAM card only used for games/steam software.
Card don't mean i can give it to brother and he can save 10$?

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
I don't mind if you win mina, just do it fair :/ there are other people who can use it too, that's why it's a competition it's all for fun dude ^.^

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Playing all the games is fun. We have a lot of creative members in this community. Be part of the competition, and vote.
[doublepost=1477398492,1477269338][/doublepost]A little over 24 hours left to play all games and vote.

Lore

Resident Dragon
I don't know why people like more game done in VX Ace with basic characters stuff.
I prefer use VX Ace when i want use tall characters because fow MV i don't have tall characters yet.
It doesn't matter if the game uses basic characters or hand drawn art. In a lot of cases when it comes to RPGs, the graphics make up only about 30% of what people look at. Story tends to be what draws people in first and foremost with RPGs. That is in my personal experience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.