Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

James

Knight
Xy$
Greetings one and all,

My names James, and im full of ideals and High Hopes for MV .
just wanted to stop by and say hello. I dabble in Pixel Art ( i am not any good really)
I am learning JS , and rooting around in the code for MV to see what goes where and hopefully why its there.
All in all, i have plans for converting most if not all of my Ace projects over to MV . So heres to hoping i dont mess them up too much ,lol

-James

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi James! Welcome to the forum~

I also dabble in pixel art, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what you can do. c:

James

Knight
Xy$
dabbling....
*shakes his head* ok this is going to be fun ,lol ....all i ask is you dont laugh ***too*** hard at my attempts of Pixel Art.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello James, I wonder where Jessie is? :D Welcome to the forums, and I hope to see you around!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Darn it, all the James jokes that could've been made were already made. XD
Well then, the only thing left to say is welcome to the forums where there's no "envy" only "MV". ^_^

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I normally make a bigger welcoming but I'm tired as it's the morning for me so, welcome James, looking forward to seeing you around.