Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Just been catching up with the information on the new MV and well after watching a video by the Goof I decided to check this place out and see if I can not only catch up but get back into doing what I do.

Not sure if anyone knows or remembers me from previous forums but for those that do it's been a while.
Where's the best place around here to look at some examples of the new size and style of the images?

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hello! I know of your work, but I don't think I've seen much of you on forums. :)

I don't know if we have a ton of examples up yet, but I'll see what I can find.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hmmm... there's not much as far as examples go yet, but here's what the character sprites and battlers look like:

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thanks Rise Evil and Kerux.
Amysaur that's interesting, nice to see they've dropped the bright purple/blue shadow on the faces. The battler is... different, chubby n stubby. I wonder how flexible that is on frame size or if it's fixed. Cheers for grabbing that.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome, glad to see you here, I know you from you Holder Battler template I've seen floating around the net. Looking forward to seeing you around. Btw The last page of the screenshot thread has a few images of MV. Cheers :D

richter_h

Villager
Xy$
Hello there, fella.
Ah, you must be that fella who created great battlers which inspired me into the way I'm currently on.

I haven't seen any thread you're looking for in this forum, but I found one in RMW: guideline of the MV resource formats (courtesy of Archeia).
I'll work with that guideline on next MV-related works.

Of course, I'll look forward into your works, fella.
Cheers~

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello, and welcome to the forums! Sorry for the late reply, my time difference is crazy compared to most :O I hope to see you around, and if you wish to know any information, don't hesitate to ask it in the MV Help section :D

Holder

Towns Guard
Xy$
Cheers for the warm welcomes, I'm really pleased to hear that richter.

It looks like a lot of things have been altered, still not using the XP tilesets style is a shame but yeah.