Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings to You All!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Jxudo , and welcome to the forum. I am glad you are enjoying the over 600 Resources, including almost 200 plugins. Looking forward to seeing you around the community.

Jxudo

Villager
Xy$
Welcome!
What are you working on?
Thank you!
A classic JRPG style game, heavily influenced by the Final Fantasy series, yet with some new elements.
[doublepost=1459090100,1459089947][/doublepost]
Hi @Jxudo , and welcome to the forum. I am glad you are enjoying the over 600 Resources, including almost 200 plugins. Looking forward to seeing you around the community.
Thanks for the welcome!

Jxudo

Villager
Xy$
Oh, awesome. Final Fantasy is a great series.
That it is. I really want to make a game with a deep and rich story. Something that will stick in the minds of people who play it. Hopefully will even get emotional responses.
Also while adding fun game play elements that won't make it a bore to play though.
It will be a game that really rewards exploration.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard Jxudo, glad you introduced yourself. I'll be keeping an eye out for your project as well, I hope to see you around.