Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greeting / Приветствие

Eviald

Villager
Xy$
Eng:
Hello everybody!
My name is Vadim and I am very happy to join your wonderful community! I'm from Russia, I'm 30 years old.
in RPG Macaire I am a beginner.

Ru:
Привет всем!
Меня зовут Вадим и я очень рад присоединиться к вашим замечательным сообществом! Я из России, мне 30 лет.
в РПГ Мейкер я новичок.

MistyDay

Adventurer
Xy$
Hello Vadim, nice to see new face here, especially beginner :)

Кажется, что мы выучить новый язык, Если нам удастся шрифт :D
(I have no idea if it make sence, I used google translator :P)

Enjoy staying here and have fun!

Last edited:

Eviald

Villager
Xy$
[Цитата="MistyDay, должность: 28584, член: 3154"]Привет Вадим, рад видеть новые лица здесь, особенно для начинающих :)

Кажется, что мы выучить новый язык, Если нам удастся шрифт :д
(Я понятия не имею, если это может пригодится, я использовал Google переводчик :Р)

Наслаждаться пребыванием здесь и получайте удовольствие![/Цитата]

Thank you!

Frankly, I'm too use Google Translate :)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
[Цитата="MistyDay, должность: 28584, член: 3154"]Привет Вадим, рад видеть новые лица здесь, особенно для начинающих :)

Кажется, что мы выучить новый язык, Если нам удастся шрифт :д
(Я понятия не имею, если это может пригодится, я использовал Google переводчик :Р)

Наслаждаться пребыванием здесь и получайте удовольствие![/Цитата]

Thank you!

Frankly, I'm too use Google Translate :)
You MUST have an English translation of all replies and postings. Thank you.

Hi @Eviald , and welcome to the forum. What part of game design do you like the most?

Eviald

Villager
Xy$
You MUST have an English translation of all replies and postings. Thank you.
Oh, I'm sorry.
I got it!

Hi @Eviald , and welcome to the forum. What part of game design do you like the most?
Thanks!

Unfortunately, I can not give a clear answer, because the game design for me is not divisible. But still I give a few examples:
1. Creation of the game world from tiles
2. Create interesting game mechanics.
3. Creating a cut-scenes
4. Create beautiful and literate dialogue
5. Creating and testing of unique fighting abilities of heroes.

And much more ... It all depends on the imagination and inspiration.

However, I must admit that the one thing I really do not understand, it's programming.
Therefore, almost everything I create with the help of events, or rely on third-party plug-ins.

And ask forgiveness for my English ... (Thanks to Google Translate)

Sincerely, @Eviald

Last edited:

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to the forums :D don't worry about English (no one really does to be honest) X3 Have a nice time here in the forums and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Have a lot of fun here~

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Eviald . Let me clarify what I meant earlier. I was not saying that you could not use Russian, but when you do, please have an English interpretation.

The great thing about RPG Maker MV is that one does not have to know everything about making a game. I can understand that there many parts of game designing that you like. Thanks for explaining.

Eviald

Villager
Xy$
Hey and welcome to the forums :D don't worry about English (no one really does to be honest) X3 Have a nice time here in the forums and I'm looking forward to seeing you around. Have a lot of fun here~
Ok! I understand everything :) Thank you for your support! Let's fun!
[doublepost=1463168349,1463166972][/doublepost]
@Eviald . Let me clarify what I meant earlier. I was not saying that you could not use Russian, but when you do, please have an English interpretation.

Thank you for your diligence and desire to explain everything properly!

I perfectly understand you from the beginning.
I'm just taking into account that this international forum, it will obviously be easier to use one common worldwide language - English.

@EvialdThe great thing about RPG Maker MV is that one does not have to know everything about making a game. I can understand that there many parts of game designing that you like. Thanks for explaining.
And thank you for your question about the game design.
Society wonderful people, always implies that you are not alone, and more importantly, you are not indifferent anyone!

I hope you can understand me correctly.

Sincerely, @Eviald