Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gotta say goodbye

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
... For a while. I knew I had to post this somewhen but it hurts now. I'll be away for a while but I'll come back. Sorry to leave you guys just after the new year started but I'll come back very soon, I hope. Maybe I can get the chance to plop in for a minute but that probably won't happen. However, I wish you a happy new year and a good time in the forums. Bye for now and see you soon (heartbreak)

@LTN Games I'm still in for betatestin Sock Quest so don't forget about me ~(wink)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Awww, going to miss you around the forums, all good though, I hope you have a good break. Also I will be sure to still PM you when Sock Quest is ready. Have a good break, see you later.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Aww... we're gonna miss you.
I wish you all the best and I hope you'll be able to re-join us here some time in the future. It'd really be sad to see you having to leave forever. (aww)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I look forward to your return. (smile) Take care of what you need to take care of. Have a blessed and safe voyage to whatever and wherever life brings you.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
It's sad to see you go. Do whatever it is you need to do, just make sure you don't push yourself too hard. See you when you get back.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Awww guys im gonna miss you (cry) you make it even harder for me. Thanks for the support (heart) I'm coming back when things get done. Thank you I really appreciate it...

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey I'm back ~ Things are done now and lie in the past, I won't look back. Hope you're all still okay and that you've had a beautiful new year. Time to do something productive and to do some changes. I'll be around and hope to see you too(jolly)

Seriously I'm glad to be back, a few terrible things happened but it's over by now. Hope things here didn't change that much during break time (heart)