Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye... for now.

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
Bye.

There are many reasons i'm leaving, most of which i've said and was disregarded because of reasons I don't agree with, and some things I haven't told you about, and don't intend to without seeming mean.
And some things are even said for me.
I can't take the flipflopping that takes place on this site, and i sure as hell can't stand when my vote on something ends up not mattering after the situation should have been final.
Well anyway, see ya. For now. I'll pop back maybe every month or so and see how things are going, but for me, i'm outta here!

I hope you all have a nice time and that this forum prospers and becomes akin to the main ones.

See y'all!

Pine

Villager
Xy$
It's odd to see you go considering you indirectly led me here :P

Hopefully you'll change your mind, you're a nice guy.
I hope you all have a nice time and that this forum prospers and becomes akin to the main ones.
I definitely hope it DOESN'T become like the "main one" in many aspects.

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
I definitely hope it DOESN'T become like the "main one" in many aspects.
Well no, I mean like Ace.net, with friendly happy people all co-existing in harmony. Kinda
Not.. the other one.. ya know.. that one.
(And yes I will stay here for another day or so to discuss my reasons for leaving. I don't like going and ignoring what people have to say.)

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
nuuuuuuuuuuuu you cannot leave, I will not allow it, I ban you from leaving....Its not right to leave without permission...

:(

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@Jackus If you wouldn't mind PMing all the reasons to why you're leaving that'd be really helpful :) that way I know what we could do to improve.

I'm sorry that you're leaving, and I do hope to see you around in the future.

Mysthe

Towns Guard
Xy$
A Goodbye is just the Beginning ;D! is that you come back someday :thumbsup:

Take care, good luck, Blessings, see you later :D!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Wow, at that rate we're gonna need a form people can fill out when they're leaving. ... Ahahaha... Haahh...
Sorry to hear you're going. Be sure to come by from time to time to see the progress this community will have made until then. :)

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Don't really know ya, and it looks I'll never have a chance to, but the "leave" topics I've seen the past couple days are certainly disheartening . :( See ya then.

Pine

Villager
Xy$
Don't really know ya, and it looks I'll never have a chance to, but the "leave" topics I've seen the past couple days are certainly disheartening . :( See ya then.
Really, honestly, people come and go all the time, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Yay welcome back~
Even though I didn't get to know you before but it's always nice if people who left come back even if it's just for a short time:D nvm ^^