Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Screen Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
How do I change the default resolution the gameplay tests with?

I'm using a TV and all my games have to be set to 1360x768 or it does not display properly.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Depending the enging you use. If you use Ace and its predecessors, you can have a fullscreen script, but it will still be 4 by 3 screen with black vertical bars to the sides. Unless you're reffering to MV, then you can change it with a pluggin ^^

Last edited:

DevoidOS

Knight
Xy$
@Wize1 There used to be a High Resolution dll and you can look around for that. Or on your TV right click on the desktop, go to display settings, and choose a higher resolution if possible. You could also try ALT+Enter while the game is open. Hope this helps!

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
Thank you! I have had trouble with this TV forever. All games I play must be on 1360 x 768 resolution or else the game looks HORRIBLE.
Even my desktop must be on 1360 x768 for proper display.

dcsant

Knight
Xy$
You can also change the game resolution using the Yanfly Core Engine. Works great, but maps should be bigger, as battle backgrounds.

DevoidOS

Knight
Xy$
You can also change the game resolution using the Yanfly Core Engine. Works great, but maps should be bigger, as battle backgrounds.
That is true with MV because you can change the resolution to whatever you want but with Ace you could only change it up to 640 x 480.

Status
Not open for further replies.