Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Collab RPG Maker MV Game!

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
What would be the opposite of StatusGear?

What if the only way to stop the villain was by finding the holy sock stuck in the laundry? (Like the sword stuck in the stone)
hahahahahah the holy sock in the laundry hahhahahahahahaah
that's an awesome idea !!!
also the opposite of statusgear could be Unscripted Gear or Status Unholy Gear or it could be the empire for the evil villain and his minions making it ... Evil Status Gear Of The Void And Devil Sock Nations

Is it still valid to vie for being an optional character? I'd love to be the wild card that casts random spells that never come out the way you expect. ("????" Description: "A very random spell.") I'll post a sprite and all if so!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
How long did it take you to make that, holy cow. That would be pretty good boss fight for the collab game though lol.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
It took a while. But I know I could easily do it in MV as well. In fact it's already here. As far as i know, that fight didn't use custom methods for collision checking, which means it's 100% MV compatible post-conversion.

DevoidOS

Knight
Xy$
So I've been playing The Binding of Issac: Afterbirth all day and we should definitely make something like the Ultra Greed Fight as the final boss.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Impressive Spaceship boss there, but probably too much for an RPG (for my own tastes anyway). Seems perfect for an action game though.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Impressive Spaceship boss there, but probably too much for an RPG (for my own tastes anyway). Seems perfect for an action game though.
Haha, It was just a suggestion. Also if like I stated, it was an optional boss, then it'd go fine.

A much more hectic and melee-oriented version of that boss will be in PFC, though. Defeating him will unlock the secret ending.

As for this project, if you guys begin, my skypename is bizarremonkey. I'd be happy to help out, I'll have oodles of free time pretty soon.