Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_PictureScaling | Plugin Count: 12

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip submitted a new resource:

FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_MultipleTroopCommands | Plugin Count: 7 - FFP, RPG Maker MV, Plugins

Welcome to my Plugin Collection :3

You will find here all the plugins I made. I willl stop posting them seperate so you will be able to find everything at one post.
I also will keep an actual Changelog of the current changes for all of my plugins here updated.

----------------------NEWEST------------------------
FFP_MultipleTroopCommands v1.00: This plugin...
Read more about this resource...

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
These are some interesting plugins. I bet they work wonders heheh.

Hey, where would I submit the request template. I would like to do that for a plugin regarding an enemy that targets a specific party member before all others (personal grudge against them lol). Is that even possible?

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
These are some interesting plugins. I bet they work wonders heheh.

Hey, where would I submit the request template. I would like to do that for a plugin regarding an enemy that targets a specific party member before all others (personal grudge against them lol). Is that even possible?
Heyey, you can request it here, via PM or at my blog (:
It's up to you where you want to request it (:

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip updated FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_PokemonExpControl | Plugin Count: 8 with a new update entry:

New Plugin & Plugin Poll

Heyey,

here's the first thread update (:
I got a new Plugin for you all, it's the FFP_PokemonExpControl
Now you can give your actors one of the 6 specific exp curves from pokemon.

Also I started my first poll for the next plugin in my plugin queue. You can vote here: StrawPoll
You are able to vote until next monday.

Happy RPG Making (:
~Flipely
Read the rest of this update entry...

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip updated FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_ExcludedEnemyTraits | Plugin Count: 9 with a new update entry:

New Plugin Release & PluginPoll reslut + New Plugin Poll

Hello everyone,

There is a new plugin available. It is the FFP_ExcludedEnemyTraits plugin. You can now add traits from excluded enemies to enemies and actors. I hope you like the new plugin and find it usefull, just as I do. The only problem, it's only usable with...

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip updated FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_SpecificBattleTargets | Plugin Count: 10 with a new update entry:

New Plugin + Poll Result

Hello people,

Flipely here, I just wanted to tell you, that there is a new Plugin. It's the FFP_SpecificBattleTarget, which will help you, to fix certain enemies to an actor and/or an enemy. I hope it will help you a lot (:

And for the Plugin-Poll, the winner is:

EVENT VEHICLES

With this Plugin, you will be able, to create vehicles out of events. I hope...

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip updated FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_SpecificBattleTargets | Plugin Count: 10 with a new update entry:

Plugin Update

Hello folks,

today I got to announce that I made an update with the FFP_EnemyLevels Plugin. It's now version 1.02 and features a few new features.

The first one is a visual change. I realized it is usefull, when the levels are shown, so I added a prefix and the actual level of the enemy to their names.
The second one is a fix. It fixes the issue from making levels to...

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip updated FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_CatchEnemies | Plugin Count: 11 with a new update entry:

New Plugin available

Hello People,

I just wanted to tell you all, that my newest Plugin, the FFP_CatchEnemies Plugin is released today. With this Plugin, you can catch enemies and train them as your very own actor. It uses the Catch System from Pokemon, but I added the full Catch Formula for you to the Plugins Help to understand it better (:

And since yesterday was the 20th Birthday of Pokemon, I want to...

FlipelyFlip

Villager
Xy$
FlipelyFlip updated FlipelyFlip Plugins | Newest: FFP_PictureScaling | Plugin Count: 12 with a new update entry:

Another new Plugin available :3

Heyey Folks,

I just wanted to tell you, that I released a little extra plugin for you. It's nothing big, just a little one. It's the FFP_PictureScaling Plugin. With this Plugin you can change the scaling of any visible picture you like. The most interesting feature is the support of JavaScript statements which returns a value. By simply saying $gameVariables.value(id) (id replaced by the ID...