Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Final Chaos: Saving Chevallia (early developement)

Title: Final Chaos: Saving Chevallia
Story: So I don't want put too much of the story in here so I'm going to try to explain it in the best/shortest possible way I can by putting basic bullet points.

- The Story takes place in a world called Continetria, which is divided into 7 nations. The largest of the nations is Chevallia, where most of this game will take place.
- There has been a war going on for over 30 years between Chevallia and their neighboring nation the Grevas Empire, lead by Darius of Darkness.
- Darius is an immortal being that is called a Possagic. A Possagic is a being who possesses the power of a certain element in the world. Most Possagics names are followed by the element they control. In Darius's case it is Darkness via "of Darkness"
-Possagics are not well liked in the world of Continetria and are often exiled.
-The army of Chevallia is called the "Golden Army" and are ready to finally end the fight and destroy Darius.
-Because Darius is so powerful the only way to defeat him is to have the Sword of Elements, which can only be wielded by the Guardian of Continetria.
-The Sword of Elements chooses it's wielder, but whoever wields the sword will gain a power of each Possagic they kill.
-The last Guardian has vanished and no one knows if there will ever be another.
-The Fate of Chevallia is now in the hands of the "Golden Army"

This is just very vague details of the story.

Below are very rough screen shots of concepts of the game:

Attachments

Micro

Dragon Goddess
This is looking really great so far man! keep up the awesome work :)

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
The story sounds cool! Also, I like those world map concepts.
I tried to match up the two, but they seem to be not exactly the same. Thought they were. I was trying to turn my head upside down... XD

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
nice maps, good story and cool characters, can't wait to play it so I can see in action :P

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Looking good, it seems you have a well planned out game in the making. I'm excited to see how it turns out. I like how you planned out your world map. Anyways good luck with the development and don't forget to have fun.

I know it's been awhile, but I decided to give an update. I've been really busy with a new job, but managed to complete an early demo. I'll show off some screens of what has been complete so far.

Next Are some of the Many Location/events you'll encounter.

I'm testing out a world map where you click locations

I'm modifying the demo so I can showcase this last piece, and you can play the main character.
[doublepost=1483215643,1466116984][/doublepost]Adding a Preview of my game, hope you like it!

Nessa

Villager
Xy$
This project looks really good! I'm looking forward to playing your demo!
I especially like the world map idea and artwork

This project looks really good! I'm looking forward to playing your demo!
I especially like the world map idea and artwork
Thank You! I'm working on an update version 1.1 for my demo to iron out some dialog and add some more gameplay. I'll keep puting up some updates as I finish them :).
[doublepost=1496018353,1483653066][/doublepost]Here is a quick update of where my game is at -