Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Sport?

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
My favorite sport to watch is definitely basketball, preferably college basketball. I don't know, it seems like they're more into the game than the professional players. :D

To play, it's a tie between volleyball, floor hockey, and table tennis. I can't play volleyball so much anymore because my wrists are pretty lousy, but sometimes I'll use a beach ball or something.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
My favorite sport to watch is definitely basketball, preferably college basketball. I don't know, it seems like they're more into the game than the professional players. :D

To play, it's a tie between volleyball, floor hockey, and table tennis. I can't play volleyball so much anymore because my wrists are pretty lousy, but sometimes I'll use a beach ball or something.
Doing anything professionally can become stressful and not so fun very fast. Because people are relying, nay, betting on you to play well.

The Goal of any Professional sport seems to be to take the fun out of anything and turn it into a money sponge instead.

Beyond the reasons I've already explained in the CCC Profit Philosophy on the company blog, that's another as to why I never intend to make the CCC a profit-based firm.

Last edited:

David FoxFire

Adventurer
Xy$
I like to start some E-Sports, especially when they're streamed on Twitch. I also watch MMA and (until last night) Baseball. You know how us St. Louisians are with our Cardinals.

(Someone please stop the Cubs. If they win the World Series, the world will end!)

I like watching American football, NFL, largely as a Wisconsin native whose family is heavy of the Packer nation hype. Yeah, it grew on me even though I was apathetic in my teens...

Playing, volleyball. I played from middle school (in Central America where men do play frequently!) through club in college. I was the go-to setter and loved it. It was practice setting up others for success. :O