Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EvilChibi's rooooodest Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
This person has done much more than what is expected from a typical member. An example is that they helped many people solve RM challenges, showing easy to understand instructions, screenshots, etc. This person is usually quiet and unheard from. Hope that helps a little. :)
*username* You have been helping alot on the forums, goodjob, hope you post more keep up the good job

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FUN FORUM KNOWLEDGE TIME EXERCISE ONE

1. Who has the 4th most messages?
2. Who has the 3rd most positive ratings?
3. Who has the 11th most resources?
4. Who has the 2nd most Wiki contributions?
5. What is your current positive ratings positions rank? If rank is greater than 20, put 20+.
6. How many people are currently at 9th Level?
[doublepost=1454426630,1454394394][/doublepost]1. Being a moderator, a leadership position for the forum, you have been put in charge of helping raise funds for the forum. What are some of your ideas?

2. A new members submits, in your opinion, a subpar resource. How would you handle this?

3. In the following screenshot, if there are any, name the Rules that are violated. In addition what else may be improper procedurally, but not against the rules.

ModTestI.png

Chibae

1. Being a moderator, a leadership position for the forum, you have been put in charge of helping raise funds for the forum. What are some of your ideas?

2. A new members submits, in your opinion, a subpar resource. How would you handle this?

3. In the following screenshot, if there are any, name the Rules that are violated. In addition what else may be improper procedurally, but not against the rules.

1) I don't think its a mods job to help raise money, but if it was i would ask the members to make a game to help raise money.

2)I would pm them and ask them if they could improve upon it as it isn't to th forums standards.

3)you are asking for money that is against rules. you are also directing to your own site as well which is another rule broken, you cannot advertise other forums or websites

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
With all of these serious questions, time for a... less-serious one.

Do you like pancakes?

Do you like pizza? If so, what are your favorite pizza toppings?

Chibae

With all of these serious questions, time for a... less-serious one.

Do you like pancakes?

Do you like pizza? If so, what are your favorite pizza toppings?
I do like Pancakes, I do like pizza but i cannot eat it, but if i had to have a favourite toppings it would be any meat, pinapple and cheese :P

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I'm sorry - I only have so many things to do while I'm sick! Seriously, hit me up. I'll draw you an apology dino. D:

> To what extent do you think moderators influence a community (i.e. what kind of an impact do they have)?

> What (in your opinion) is the best part about this community? Do you think it makes our community unique?

> What (in your opinion) is the worst part about this community? How do you think we can resolve that?

> What do you think is the most challenging part of being a moderator?

> You start to feel overwhelmed with work in the community - do you ask someone for assistance, or do you work through it yourself?

> An emergency strikes (maybe a huge argument, maybe someone spamming all over the forum), but you’re the only staff member on. Do you keep an eye on the situation until you have help, or do try and fix the situation yourself?

> Do you plan to start (or continue?) trying to advertise this community? If yes, on what platforms and how? If no, do you think that’s something a moderator should be expected to do?

> If at any point you had to pick a position to give up, would it be your spot on the Resource Team, or your spot as a moderator?

Perhaps the most difficult question…..
What is love?

Chibae

I'm sorry - I only have so many things to do while I'm sick! Seriously, hit me up. I'll draw you an apology dino. D:

> To what extent do you think moderators influence a community (i.e. what kind of an impact do they have)?

> What (in your opinion) is the best part about this community? Do you think it makes our community unique?

> What (in your opinion) is the worst part about this community? How do you think we can resolve that?

> What do you think is the most challenging part of being a moderator?

> You start to feel overwhelmed with work in the community - do you ask someone for assistance, or do you work through it yourself?

> An emergency strikes (maybe a huge argument, maybe someone spamming all over the forum), but you’re the only staff member on. Do you keep an eye on the situation until you have help, or do try and fix the situation yourself?

> Do you plan to start (or continue?) trying to advertise this community? If yes, on what platforms and how? If no, do you think that’s something a moderator should be expected to do?

> If at any point you had to pick a position to give up, would it be your spot on the Resource Team, or your spot as a moderator?

Perhaps the most difficult question…..
What is love?

1) they influence the community by helping when they can to make this place best for everyone

2) most people here are very friendly

3) needs more resources :p

4) helping everyone and keeping everyone from killing each other :P

5) i ask for assistance

6) I would try and fix it while trying to wait for another staff member

7) I will start to advertise on twitter, tumblr, facebook, my website, and many other places :) I don't think it's important, but it can help bring more friendly people here.

8) neither, I would do them both :P

9) Love is dinoland

Status
Not open for further replies.