Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EvilChibi's rooooodest Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibae

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
Hai, i am Evilchibi, most people know me as the rooooodest person, or Evilllll!!! (With 5 L's) others probably don't know me at all. I try to contribute as much as i can do this forum.
I do try to give positive feedback when I can, and if anyone wanted help I try and help them.

I have moderated a few forums and am even a mod on several Twitch/Hitbox channels and I only ban when I feel someone is doing something they shouldn't, harrasing members or been damnright rude, after several timeouts that is.

If you have any questions, ask away I will try and answer :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Glad to see you running EvilChibi! Why exactly do you feel the need to become a moderator on the forum?

Chibae

Thanks Xyphien

Despite what my name says, I like to do some good to help out around the community. If I have to I will punish those that need punishing. To help out around the forums to those that need it. :)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Wooo! Go Chibi! (cheeky)

What do you think is more important: being taken seriously as a staff member, or being able to hang around with other users?

Chibae

I think the first, because if you ain't taking it seriously then why are you a mod. Any other user can hang around other users, that isn't what a mod does. :)

Akod

Praised Adventurer
If two members were having an argument and one of them was someone you really disliked and have had previous arguments with yourself, would it affect your opinion on the matter at hand at all?

Chibae

No, i don't allow my personal feelings get in the way of what I would need to do, I will try and resolve it as rationally and as calmly as I can :)

Chibae

I would ask them to write more than three words as one word posts counts as spamming and to ask kindly to read the rules the next time they post.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Do you have any ideas for making this forum a more active and FUNNER place to be?

(Yes, funner. Maybe even the most funnest place in the whole world!?)

Chibae

Do you have any ideas for making this forum a more active and FUNNER place to be?

(Yes, funner. Maybe even the most funnest place in the whole world!?)
How would anyone make a forum funnier, it would be kind of hard to do since not alot of people find things funny, I tend to try and liven the place up but even that can come of roooood by some other people :)
How many o's in a traditional "roood"?
about 10 :P na probably like 5-7 O's in a roooooood is best

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
(She said "funner" not "funnier")

Why is your slogan all about being "rude"? According to Urban Dictionary, rood is like an extreme version of rude. Is there an inside joke that I'm missing?

Chibae

(She said "funner" not "funnier")

Why is your slogan all about being "rude"? According to Urban Dictionary, rood is like an extreme version of rude. Is there an inside joke that I'm missing?
I meant funner sorry I type things wrong XD

On Skype when we have calls when someone is being mean I always say rooood and I even type it now so now it's just become my little slogan as I cannot go a day without saying it :p for me it's not an extreme version of rude it's just a longer version to me

Last edited:

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
When will you stop buying expensive chicken?
Okay, just kidding. XD

If you, yourself, were insulted by a member, how would you deal with it?

Chibae

Yes. (right)

What do you think will be the primary difference between moderating a forum and moderating a stream chat? (cheeky)
Well mostly you won't be dealing with so many trolls and you will be taken seriously, they won't try and pull your strings to see how much it will take to make you angry and get you to try and ban you. so far I ain't seen those on here which is good :)
[doublepost=1454340990,1454340835][/doublepost]
When will you stop buying expensive chicken?
Okay, just kidding. XD

If you, yourself, were insulted by a member, how would you deal with it?
I will ask kindly to stop insulting me and if it continues I will ask another mod to help me deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.