Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal

Noctis

Villager
Xy$
-DELETED-
I'm reviewing the story and changing the title so I'll update here once it is done.​

Last edited:

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Well you have a decent foundation going already, hoping to see more game material next time I check this out!

Noctis

Villager
Xy$
Well you have a decent foundation going already, hoping to see more game material next time I check this out!
I'm working on it (cheeky) thanks for checking out.
[doublepost=1452169070,1451897945][/doublepost]Added a cover image with the silhouette of the main characters (cheeky) I'm working on the concept art of the characters, but I need to look for a spriter and a graphic artist to draw the faces (tears)

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Nice work so far! I know the struggle of needing a spriter/graphic artist ;w; Why are there so few of them out there...?

Anyways, looking forward to more updates =)

Noctis

Villager
Xy$
Nice work so far! I know the struggle of needing a spriter/graphic artist ;w; Why are there so few of them out there...?

Anyways, looking forward to more updates =)
Ya (sad) and even more harder if you can't pay.
Anyway, thank you :) I'll keep updating this.
[doublepost=1453450421,1452170962][/doublepost]It's been a while since my last update, I've been really busy with college and can hardly find time to work on this. But I promise I'll update and finish this game as soon as I can :)