Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

EIS Slow Text 1.03

No permission to download

Kino

Villager
Xy$
Kino submitted a new resource:

EIS Slow Text - This plugin gives you control over how fast message text is rendered in RMMV.

Intro:

This plugin allows you to adjust the default text speed in message windows.
It waits between each character draw.

Version: 1.02

Features:

• Slow down the text that shows up in the message window.
  • Works with Yanfly Message Core!
  • You can change the text speed on the fly using the escape code \TS[desired text speed]
    • Example: \TS[30]
Instructions:

1. Simply add the script and set the text wait...
Read more about this resource...

Aureus

Villager
I was looking forward to find a plugin like this for quite some time and I was really happy you have published it. Unfortunatelly the links from your post are not working (404). Any chance you could reupload the file?

Kino

Villager
Xy$
Kino updated EIS Slow Text with a new update entry:

Added Downloadable Version

Please download the resource file instead of following the link.
Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1466222987,1466222910][/doublepost]Just
I was looking forward to find a plugin like this for quite some time and I was really happy you have published it. Unfortunatelly the links from your post are not working (404). Any chance you could reupload the file?
Sorry about that; going through a rough phase. Anyway, you can use the downloadable file instead. It should suit your needs.

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
It would be better, if it didn't disable the ability to hit confirmation key to skip to the end of the message.