Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downtime + Other important information

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello everyone, I explained all of this in this post right here: http://rpgmakermv.com/downtime/

So, as explained on that page we're working on making a new theme for the new year, new year, new theme XD. After installing the theme, and having everything up and running... or so we thought... a user tried to use the theme and was given a white page, to prevent this from happening to other users we decided to remove the theme and await the theme creators to help us out with the installation. Little did we know, that removing it would cause the whole site to crash... So, there's that.

Another thing you may have realized is that rpgmakermv.com is now it's own website. This will become our official homepage to the forums. This way we can share information, top 10's, showcases, and more. It will make the site look more professional, and allow us to further advance the website, and how we help out the members. With this homepage we'll be able to showcase, feature, and share more content from the members than ever. All of our massive news, and updates will also go on there as well as all major updates to RPGMaker MV itself.

Also, later today I will be creating a badge, and all users that log on during later today will receive a special badge. I say later today because it's currently 0430 (4:30am) and I haven't slept yet. I'm currently working nightshift, and I'm extremely tired. That should also explain any grammatical errors or anything else wrong with this post (possibly) :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I love this site's new look. *^*
It looks so anime-friendly. :)
Catchy cheerful Christmas colors. Kudos!!! (heart)
Advance Merry Christmas! Advance Happy New Year! XD
And yeay to the first badge I ever had. (heart) I survived the great downtime. (cool)(cool)(cool)
This isn't the new theme yet :) I mean, it is in fact a new theme that a user created, but it isn't THE new theme we'll have up Jan 1st :)

Leanne

Villager
Xy$
This isn't the new theme yet :) I mean, it is in fact a new theme that a user created, but it isn't THE new theme we'll have up Jan 1st :)
Glad to be seeing a new theme on my b-day~! *Q* (heart) <---Born on January 1.
It's like a free b-day gift~! X'D
<---Always thinks like that every January 1 coz it's RAAAARE for me to get visited and gifted during that day. X'D Positive thinking. (cool)(snicker)(snicker)(snicker)
<---Even selfishly thinks that those fireworks are gifts for me. X'D (heart)(heart)(heart)