Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Delay v1.00a

No permission to download

DoubleX

Adventurer
Xy$
DoubleX submitted a new resource:

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Delay - Lets users set some enemies and/or autobattle/confusion actors to wait for a while a

Games using this plugin
None so far

Notetags
JavaScript:
 *  # Actor/Class/Weapon/Armor/Enemy/State Notetags:   
 *  State notetags take the highest priority, followed by enemy, weapon,  
 *  armor, class and actor   
 *  1. <operator patb delay: frame>   
 *  - Assigns frame frames to the battler's delay via operator   
 *  - The number of frames per second's hardcoded as 60 in RMMV default
 *  - operator can be either =, +, -, *, / or %, meaning...
Read more about this resource...

DoubleX

Adventurer
Xy$
I'm being told this file is a virus?! O_O
I tried to download it myself, scan it with Avast free version, and it said it didn't found any threat.
I'm interested in what antivirus you're using.
Also, you may want to try to copy the whole plugin in a txt file, change its file extension to js, then scan it to see if anything changes :)

SpizzTrizz

Villager
Xy$
Okay
I tried to download it myself, scan it with Avast free version, and it said it didn't found any threat.
I'm interested in what antivirus you're using.
Also, you may want to try to copy the whole plugin in a txt file, change its file extension to js, then scan it to see if anything changes :)
I've tried that, I've inputted all the ATB features in that I need, but none of them are working, and my characters are attacking twice each turn

DoubleX

Adventurer
Xy$
Okay

I've tried that, I've inputted all the ATB features in that I need, but none of them are working, and my characters are attacking twice each turn
May you please elaborate your situation and the list of custom plugin you're using preserving their ordering in your project?

SpizzTrizz

Villager
Xy$
upload_2016-3-9_1-58-30.png
Here it is
[doublepost=1457449244,1457449132][/doublepost]The ATB bars are not showing up, and all it has done is given my party double turns?? :S

SpizzTrizz

Villager
Xy$
What is ECATB Base Formula and ATB Compatibility Fix? I didn't write anything like those for RMMV.
Are you mixing RMVXA ECATB with RMMV PATB?
Ah, probably....I've pretty much downloaded every single ATB plugin you've made, with maybe the exceptions for the fixes you've made, would you be able to direct me to a specific plugin that I may need to download?

SpizzTrizz

Villager
Xy$
Then you may want to show all your configurations of those plugins in the plugin manager as well as a video demonstrating the issues :)
I didn't know there were additional configurations to plugins? I thought you just either had to turn them OFF or ON.

DoubleX

Adventurer
Xy$
I didn't know there were additional configurations to plugins? I thought you just either had to turn them OFF or ON.
So you mean there are no configurations shown on the plugin manager at all? Then you may want to download them all again and see if anything changes :)

DoubleX

Adventurer
Xy$
Is Parameters what you're referring to?
Yes
[doublepost=1457565347,1457540471][/doublepost]
I just rechecked the found that I forgot to remove some codes from PATB Core before uploading it.
It's now fixed, so you may want to download it again to see if anything changes :)

SpizzTrizz

Villager
Xy$
Yes
[doublepost=1457565347,1457540471][/doublepost]
I just rechecked the found that I forgot to remove some codes from PATB Core before uploading it.
It's now fixed, so you may want to download it again to see if anything changes :)
Awesome!! I'll try it now!
[doublepost=1457615501][/doublepost]It's still not working! 0_0
This time before I booted up the game, it told me to put all the other ATB plugins below the ATB Core plugin, done that, still no ATB bar showing up.

DoubleX

Adventurer
Xy$
Awesome!! I'll try it now!
[doublepost=1457615501][/doublepost]It's still not working! 0_0
This time before I booted up the game, it told me to put all the other ATB plugins below the ATB Core plugin, done that, still no ATB bar showing up.
Then you may want to send me your project :)