Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disappointed with stock Database? try this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captureitems.PNG <--- quick example.....Ok so are you disappointed with the stock Database with mv and its lack of skills monsters etc?

Download the full database Here ..
start a new project then copy the files into your database folder and voila alll the skills monsters are now there as should be

Last edited:
when you copy paste into your database folder and then open up MV and goto database editor it ll now be filled with enemies class skills armor weapons and items

Yeah alot of ppl i know start from scratch altogether and remake skills weps potions etc on their own , so i thought this might be helpful to post for newer users or lazy ones like myself ;)

Kerux

Procrastinator
Xy$
I like to use the RTP stuff as a base for other things. Its a lot easier to modify things you want than start from scratch with every single skill, item, etc. At least it is for me. I tend to forget small things too, so having them right in front of me will help remind me of it. Then I can just delete all the stuff I don't want. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.