Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critical Hit Effects [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Soul submitted a new resource:

Critical Hit Effects - This plugin allows you to play an extra sound effect and flashing effect to tell the player that it

Plugin for RPG Maker MV – Critical Hit Effects

Author: Soulpour777

Description

Critical Hits are displayed blandly in MV. It is really hard to track down the critical hit by just having the damage value turn red. This plugin allows you to play an extra sound effect and flashing effect to tell the player that it is a critical hit.

Features:

Play a custom SE during critical Hit, different for Actor and Enemy.
Play a flash animation during critical Hit, different for Actor and Enemy.
Read more about this resource...

RK DracoRoy

Villager
Xy$
@Soul There's one problem. I'm using Yanfly's Critical Control plug-in along with the Critical Hit Effects plug-in, and as a result, the critical multiplier isn't shown, it'll return the same value as that of regular damage inflicted upon. It could be a compatibility issue.

I'm totally certain the plug-in only conflicts with Yanfly's Critical Control. Here's a link to his plug-in: http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/08/yep-26-critical-control/

If placed on top of Yanfly's Critical Control plug-in, the Critical Hit Effects plug-in will sadly not work at all, but the critical damage multiplier will show. But if placed on the bottom, the Critical Hit Effects plug-in will successfully work, but no critical damage multiplier will be the drawback which hinders the RPG battle experience.

Do you plan on making the Critical Hit Effects plug-in compatible with Yanfly's Critical Control plug-in? If not, I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.