Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
1) Will we be seeing a tutorial section for non-MV makers, or just general tutorials?

2) Will there be an section for people willing to take commissions/trades?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
1) Will we be seeing a tutorial section for non-MV makers, or just general tutorials?

2) Will there be an section for people willing to take commissions/trades?
Yes, and yes :D

I'll be adding alot more to the forum here this weekend when I actually have time to (I'm slam packed currently). I'm adding a *Non MV Discussion* section or *Other RM Discussion* section idk which name I'll choose. and then it will have RM Discussions, RM Tutorials, Etc. This way you can still talk about everything, and I'll have tags for Ace, XP, 2003, etc. so everyone can easily define what is what.

I'll also be adding a commission/trade section. I honestly didn't even think about this, so thank you for bringing this up to my attention. I'll add it to the very long list I have to do with the forum XD

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I have a question too...

Who manages the money from donations and for what purpose this money is used?
All donations go to me. They are used entirely on the forum, this means for updates, addons, events, prizes, promotion, SEO, and of course keeping the site up and running.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Probably for the domain's name like (co) And probably the use of a different engine providing more powerful options for the forum. But what do I know? ^^"

Edit: Oops, I should have waited before making a guess ^^"

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Probably for the domain's name like (co) And probably the use of a different engine providing more powerful options for the forum. But what do I know? ^^"

Edit: Oops, I should have waited before making a guess ^^"
XD Ninja'd :D

Status
Not open for further replies.