Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copper Angels: Exodus Operation

Crabs

Villager
Xy$
logo2.png

Title_Features.png

Side-view battle system: Pretty simple turn-based combat system where a character attacks once per turn and the actions queue is defined by their agility.

Screenshot_Battle.png

Enhanced AI: Some enemies acts dumb, but others try to combo or counter the player.

No random encounter: Enemies are NPCs - The battle will only start if the player "touches" the corresponding NPC. Some enemies are passive, but others are aggressive and move towards the player.

Hand-drawn world: The maps are hand-drawn to generate more immersion and please those who enjoy some artwork.

Screenshot_MAP.png

Cartoonish characters: Character are has some simple animations and their sprite change on specific situations.

animations.png

Stealth system: NPCs won't let the hero loot their houses without permission. In some cases just stealing when they are not looking is enough, but sometimes the player will have to solve a simple puzzle to "persuade" the NPC to look away.

5+ hours gameplay length: It's hard to predict how long the full game will be; but we're sure that it's going to have at least 5 hours.

Multiple endings: Not only the final cutscene is going to change, but the latter stage will be a completely new experience.

Side-quests: Some quests will have multiple outcomes, which may lead to different game endings.

Title_Characters.png

These are the main characters, which are going to be available at beginning. Later, new characters are going to be introduced.

Meggie_Card.png
Alist_Card.png

Screenshot_menu.png

support.png

Please, support the project! I'm running a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo (link below), where you can pre-purchase the game. If you can't support, you can just access the link to help the project to appear on Indiegogo's frontpage. Thank you! \(⌒▽⌒)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/copper-angels-exodus-operation-rpg

Crabs

Villager
Xy$
Thank you for commenting! (@^◡^)

I made a backstory some months ago, but I thought people wouldn't care. I guess I was wrong xD

In short, the plot is about a bunch of robots that kidnaps people, claiming they are "trying to help the humankind". It has a steampunk theme.

I'm going to add the full backstory version later, but today. Can't do right now because I'm visiting my parents. =)

About the maps, they are the project's "selling point". Since it's a commercial game, I think putting a heavy effort on mapping would help to make the game standout on the market.

Last edited: