Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED! [Workshop] LTN’s Mapping Madness

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Name: - Sinnistar

Genre Of Game: jRPG

Editor: MV

Size: 30 x 30 (Take all the time you need, no rush on it anyway)

Area: An outdoor shrine area. (kinda like a monk's shrine style if possible)

Tile set to be used: I only have the basic and SF one so whatever fits best.

Additional Info: It should contain a good arrangement of flora with a spring near and fit into the wilderness style overall (no real pavement, only dirt paths if any). This will be used in my second project, Tales of the Lumminai, which involves "spiritual" creatures so thus why I will need a shrine area.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey guys currently closing this as I just don't have enough time to make maps at the moment, I'm extremely busy, but if you did request a map I will get around to it, also, anyone who did not receive a map from me, please PM me and I will fit you in my schedule to make sure you're taken care of lol. Other than that I hope to re-open in a month, maybe a bit longer maybe a bit shorter, still unsure. Thanks for taking the time to request, I hope to help you in the future.