Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CLOSED! [Workshop] LTN’s Mapping Madness

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I’m opening up this small workshop to help the community out with their games, mainly the Christmas contest. I will do maps in both MV and ACE and I will be doing it within a time limit of about 10-15 minutes per map and each map will only be 20x15 you can request something bigger but you will be moved down the priority list of time to complete.

If you ask me to make a map for you with a different tile set you will need to inform me which tile set you are using so I can check to see if I have them as well. If it’s a free tile set that is not default rtp then please link me to it so I can download it.

I will not be at your service every minute of the day, I still have a life and I’m still a moderator here so don’t expect me to be superman, and I may have to extend the 10-15 minute time limit for some maps depending on real life situation lol.

All opening are below, I will have 5 slots open at the start of this thread, and you can continue to request maps and I will update as I finish.

You may only request 1 map at a time but once finished you can fill out template again and request another.

Map006.png
Map001.png

MV Map.png
MV2.png
MV3.png
MV4.png

Template for requesting maps

Name: - Your name, so I can remember who I’m doing it for lol

Genre Of Game: Style of game, so I can make sure I make maps according to the style.

Editor: Ace or MV

Size: The size of the map you want. If larger than 20x15 you will be moved down the list past all 20x15 maps

Area: Is it outside or inside, or is it a mix of both. Is a forest, a dungeon, or a town?

Tile set to be used: Which tile set should I use for making your map

Additional Info: Anything else you think I should know about the map you want created.
1: Open
2: Open
3 Open
4: Open
5: Open
Completed Maps
Wingedwolf - Winter Way

Last edited:
Name: Wingedwolf

Genre Of Game: Adventure

Editor: MV

Size: 20x15

Area: out

Tile set to be used: something snowy

Additional Info: must be super epic ...legendary even lol

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm glad you liked it. Feel free to request again. You may only request 1 map at a time but once finished you can fill out template again and request another. I will update the op to reflect this.

NissaAnimist

Villager
Xy$
Um well this is a bit of a bigger undertaking and you can take your time
with it cause its not needed right away.

Name: - Silber

Genre Of Game: Fantasy RPG, just a normal stone briky kinda town

Size: ugh well I don't know exactly, I want it to be a capital city. So maybe you
could suggest a size

Area: outside town

Tile set to be used: I think just the outside tileset will be fine

Additional Info: I would like there to be an entrance to a castle near the rear of the
town, but other than that I want you to have free creativity with it :3

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
@Silber Okay I will add you to one of my open slots. If another request happens then you will be moved down considering I will take my time with your request. I'll be back later with your map.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
It will be a pretty important map when I'm finished ;)
Also whenever you use @Username it tags the person for the convo and notify them(if preferences are set). Which is something we recommend over replying and quoting every post because it's cleaner when viewing posts.

Orange Ball

Adventurer
May you help me to make some dunegon and some town for my game?
I've using MV and It's need around 50x50 each dunegon and around 25x25 each town.
For Dunegons, Use Dunegon tileset.
For Towns, Use Outdoor tileset.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
@Silber Oh I see hehe, It's all good. :)
@Orange Ball Please fill out the template, it helps me keep things organized so I don't make mistakes. Also I only do one request(map) at a time. Once finished with one map you can come back fill out the template again and request another.

Template Below
Name: - Your name, so I can remember who I’m doing it for lol

Genre Of Game: Style of game, so I can make sure I make maps according to the style.

Editor: Ace or MV

Size: The size of the map you want. If larger than 20x15 you will be moved down the list past all 20x15 maps

Area: Is it outside or inside, or is it a mix of both. Is a forest, a dungeon, or a town?

Tile set to be used: Which tile set should I use for making your map

Additional Info: Anything else you think I should know about the map you want created.

Orange Ball

Adventurer
Name: - Orange Ball
Genre Of Game: Adventure
Area: My Home/Inside the House
Tile set to be used: Inside
Additional Info: Nothing

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
@Orange Ball Small Basic House
OBHouse.png
@Silber Stone, Capital City. ( Can be much bigger but this is as big as I made it so here you go.
Part1.png
Part2.png
Silber the city can be much bigger, you can add to it by creating a seperate map you transfer to.
Let me know what you both think of your maps if you like them I will PM you the data file.

PandaMaru

Local Hero
Xy$
A little hint for you @LTN Games c:
Use shift-mapping for the carpets and let the frame vanish into the walls so that it's look like the wall cover some part of the square carpets. (Nobody would weave carpets in so unregular forms. )

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Name: - Trumully

Genre Of Game: Fantasy, Magical

Area: Inside of a Weapon Shop/Battle Training (if you know what I mean)

Tile set to be used: The default Inside Tileset if possible

Additional Info: No events required. I can set that up myself. If your ideas seem to reach outside of the 20x15 map size, that's alright with me and I'm in no rush for the map to be finished :P