Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Clockwork Town 2018-03-19

No permission to download

Amy_Yuki

Villager
Xy$
Hey, I really like this BGM! It sounds really familiar somehow. Have you had some kind of inspiration from somewhere? Just curious;) I really hope that it will fit well in my game:)(Sorry for grammar of spelling mistakes. English isn' my first language)

Wontri13

Villager
Xy$
Hey, I really like this BGM! It sounds really familiar somehow. Have you had some kind of inspiration from somewhere? Just curious;) I really hope that it will fit well in my game:)(Sorry for grammar of spelling mistakes. English isn' my first language)
Mostly its just me randomly tinkering with different sounds, till i come up with something that i like. Ive had no refference at that moment but it might be possible that it sounds like something from another game, since i played a lot of them in the past.