Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Theme Competition!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello RMMVers! Welcome to yet another competition! This one will be to dictate what background, header and essentially the whole theme of the website for december! This event will go until November 30th. The winner will receive an exclusive christmas event badge!

The background as well as the original header is included below. Simply enter into the competition by putting your background and header below. The person with the best will win! All users are welcome, so this means you as well @sage !

Attachments

Lore

Resident Dragon
@Lore I liked how you positioned the tree and the snowflakes to where different browsers would show their "centers."
Thanks! I wanted to accommodate all browser types (I've seen a few screenshots of how the forums line up on people's screens). This was just one I threw together with stock images I had in my Christmas folder :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Congratulations to @Lore for winning the contest! Your theme is now being displayed for the month of December! An award will be issued to you shortly.