Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Select [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yujijr

Villager
Xy$
This is a really alsome plug in, although i'm a noob. When the game starts and you click new game, how should I get your character selection to come up exactly?
[doublepost=1450921009,1450912956][/doublepost]never mind figured it out XDD

Yujijr

Villager
Xy$
one more problem I'm having. Even though the plug-in is set to the default of only selecting actors 1-12 (like your default) it seems even though it's suppose to end at 12, if I have any other actors in the actor tab (like if I have a 13-15) it comes up with an error stating it's looking for a 13. It still set to the default twelve. does this mean I can only have the default amount of actors and cannot add any actors for the party that joins in game? I don't understand why it goes past 12, even though it's set to end at twelve. Sorry if I'm confusing, trying to explain it best as possible.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Heh, this is something I was actually looking forward to having with my next project. I want to be able to choose between a few different starting characters, which then will determine which story is played. Inspiration behind that idea is clearly Spectral Souls, that old psp game with 3 different factions that had some major events shape between them. It was fun because whichever side you chose to play as gained more powerful, and you could switch at anytime to rebalance that power. I wanna figure out how to do something like that too. But, being able to choose a start character is a step in that direction!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I missed this somehow even though i was looking for it. Thanks @Soul it looks really nice and useful (blush) Probably take this for several projects

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
I figured it out. It just took a long time to realize that I did not correctly name the face files as Actor_1 instead of Actor1

Status
Not open for further replies.