Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plugin Change armor and stuff

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
*Squeels!* AHHH this is going to be soooo awesome! I cannot wait to see this finished! Question, would it at all be possible to also change the characters facial model to include the equipment? I can only assume it would be possible, but I'm quite ignorant when it comes to scripting sadly. That'd be sweet to see, even at a later point after the initial launch.

I imagine it would work in a similar way, if you have multiple layers per character image and wanted to simply overlay something on the base image. It would look like a flat image in that instance.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Yes i could make an override tag for face, so you can change it by will, maybe with a plugin call.... Not sure... Something like that at least.
This way you could use a happy face, or angry face without makeing two actors with the same name.

Ill keep you guys posted

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
That's impressive. But I wonder if it modifies the side view battler sprites, or it has yet to be implemented first?

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
This makes me wonder why haven't anybody thought about making this feature until now... Very useful.
most likely because it changes the core of the game how sprites are drawn on screen and that is not easily done over night ;)