Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Certain Tiles Not Working- please help

I made a few places with this same tileset, and it appears the flooring mainly is what is left black when I test the game. It was a free uploaded fire/cave kind of tileset from someone else that was made custom. Yet, the way they left it online, it won't even take all of the tiles, but it does keep most. I am not sure what to do for it to show up. I've never made a game that I have finished before, I have only had RPG Maker MV a few months, so I am still learning. Most other things are showing. It seems to me that the ones set on C and D in the tilesets option is the one not showing, but E is. And the C, D and E are all customs while others are the ones that come with RPG maker MV. I would appreciate the help. I work many hours a week, so my response may be slow but I will try to keep returning to check for responses 838583868384

Do you have any tileset/map-related plugins in use? Show a screenshot of your plugins list--there could be some issues occurring. Also, what is your current RMMV version?

I dont have any plug ins on or being used, simply because I am just preparing the world with maps before I start the gameplay, events, text, etc. I have Version 1.4.0. Here's some of the plug ins I have prepared though. 83878388838983908391839283938394

What platform is this on? Because I saw the xbox logo on one of your screenshots.
Also, in the future, put your screenshots in a spoiler box.
I don't know how to put something in a spoiler box. If you could tell me that would be helpful.
I have it on PC/Laptop. The only way I know how to get a clear picture is with the Xbox app that came on my computer when I bought it. Other than that, all i know is to take a picture of the screen with my phone.

Something interesting I tested, was that when I start a new place, and I take the tileset that didn't work for the lava ground when it was on C: , when I made another tileset just like it except I switched it around with what was D: before, then it worked, but then the other tiles that worked before didn't work now. Basically, if that sounds confusing, these certain tilesets I'm trying to use of these 3 different sets won't work on C; but they will on D; and E;. Yet, normal ones and other customs work on C;.

What platform is this on? Because I saw the xbox logo on one of your screenshots.
Also, in the future, put your screenshots in a spoiler box.
I assume that maybe these tilesets need their size changed to fit better. They show up in the tilesets list and on map/grid, but not when testing.