Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't post in the promotion sections?

So i'm not sure if that's a slight oversight or not, but I can't seem to post in any of the promotion sections available here on the forums? :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
So i'm not sure if that's a slight oversight or not, but I can't seem to post in any of the promotion sections available here on the forums? :)
I forgot to post the rules on there :O Due to us being ranked first on google on several key searches we often get bots, or people looking at simply promoting their website on the forum. As such I've made it so you have to have at least 10 posts in order to be able to promote on the forums. We have Do-Follow links, and have some good strength so it's a win/win for everyone requiring 10 posts :)

Can I ask what add-on you use to enable do-follow links? I had one back on XF1 but I couldn't find one for XF2?

Also, I've obtained 10 posts but still can't seem to post in that section?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Can I ask what add-on you use to enable do-follow links? I had one back on XF1 but I couldn't find one for XF2?

Also, I've obtained 10 posts but still can't seem to post in that section?
Try it now, it might have been the cron entry. If so you just had to wait an extra 15 minutes if not I'll look into it.

As for do follow I believe there's an option somewhere on the forums that allow for crawled links or something along that sort which is the same as dofollow