Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant find a way to have Custom Game Over music

W0lfy

NPC
Xy$
I want to have the standard game over music and when i die of a specific way/boss that it plays an other music instead of the normal one

Magus Gar Kan

Towns Guard
Xy$
There doesn't appear to be a default way to do this. You would have to make either a custom event that mimics the game over screen or modify the code using a plugin.

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
That just changes the jingle that plays when you lose a battle, it doesn't change the game over music.
Ahh I see, yeah I thought that would have been too easy lol (strange why they didn't include Game Over music).
..Sorry about that.

However thankfully we have a skilled JS moderator who is at least semi-actively involved in this lovely community (wink)(jolly)

I want to have the standard game over music and when i die of a specific way/boss that it plays an other music instead of the normal one
Poof! Tada!

CT_Bolt's Game Over System: Click Here to View

Please let me know how it goes.
Works like a charm for me (cute)(icecream)

Last edited:

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
didnt knew this community is so helpful and active. thanks. now recreating getting dunked in RPG Maker MV with the dogsong or similar things are going to be much easier(thumbsup)
Happy to help. (cute)
Sounds fun. Nice idea.
I'll be around. Feel free to post anytime (cool)(thumbsup)