Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we talk about this?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
When you remember eivl's status you surely know what i wanna talk about. These lil adverts down on the site. Normally they want me to date muslims but that's what i just got. (And my phone just autocorrected "got" with "göthe") I don't have anything against these adverts but they're funny sometimes(puppy eyes). (But they remind me I'm still single (cry))

image.png
"Survival Forum" best one i got yet. Is it wrong i started to laugh hard? Lol whatever, just wanted to share this for the ones who haven't seen this one before

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hahaha, I get very random sometimes, like star trek, or dating sites, but lately it's been programming sites like udacity lol. I've never seen the Survival Forum yet lol.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I looked the site up and it's actually a forum about ppl who go camping and hiking. This nature thing (actually pretty cool) but first i thought it was a banner about this site and @Xyphien wanted us all to be safe and survive. Lol

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
hahaha, considering @Xyphien is part of the forces, that actually makes sense. Maybe he is subliminally telling us we need to get our survival skills up to par, hahaha. This place is great :D

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
I don't trust ads at all. A relative of mine got some nasty viruses from just using Yahoo. Yes, the internet is a dangerous place! The AV and Firewall doesn't always save you...

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ikr. I always kept my laptop clean but i have some shitty ass viruses now and my virus program doesn't work anymore for it bc the virus destroyed it. I have no plan what kind of virus it is. Plus my system is totally instable and the explorer.exe keeps crashing every few minutes. Makes it hard to work with my laptop sometimes...

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I use Adblocker on every device so no i haven't seen any Survival Forums or Musilm Dating Websites jet. :D
yeah same here. adblock ftw.

when you mentioned 'ads' im like, really? I'm so used to not seeing them I forget they exist at all ha ha.

get adblock and noscript, enjoy the new life!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I finally saw this thread. Why am I being PROFILED to want to date Russian and Filipino women? I do have a lot of FIlipino contacts on Facebook.

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Now the forum wants me to go to an animation school. It's almost like I've been looking at animation schools or something.... *shifty eyes*