Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call me Jodis

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi all I am and artest. I like to make my tileset match the default tiles so that they work togeather better.
I am a dislexic so most of the time i spell stuff wrong., but it gives me better crativity. At this time i am trying to add snow to my tileset.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums :D Don't worry we'll understand anyway and spelling problems aren't a problem. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your contributions. Have a nice time here and see you around~

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :) I hope to see you around, and cannot wait to see some of your tilesets in the resource section of the site :D

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :) I hope to see you around, and cannot wait to see some of your tilesets in the resource section of the site :D
I did upload one it is i made the door from Gates.png usable in the game. I liked the door so much i wanted to use it in my game but did not find it in the tilesets or charater folder anywere. So i took the gates.png and made the door useable in game. the treade is called title door.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
All of you are making me feel realy welcome here. Thank you. I am going to give you all another one of my game ideas. a hiden gate.
[doublepost=1460000735,1459978617][/doublepost]Untell I got hear I did not know how much rpgmakerweb has hurt many people. All I can say is they did it to them selves and i dont feel sorry for them one bit