Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Bologna Or Not? Vol. II DEMO UPDATED 8/2

Pinesal

Villager
Pinesal submitted a new resource:

Bologna Or Not? Vol. II DEMO - A 90% complete game

I would like to put this out there for people who would like to volunteer to test my game. It's 90% done, has missing cut scenes and missing sound and music in places. But it can be completed start to finish.

It's a short non-linear Adventure puzzle game. Can be completed in about 20 minutes if you know exactly what to do.

There is no combat.

I would like to know if you are able to complete the game or if you get stuck, where.

Feedback and ideas for improvement are desperately needed....
Read more about this resource...

PhiaCrom

Villager
Xy$
Hi Pinesal,
I would like to play your game and it begins quite decent.
Unfortunately, everytime i started the "options" menu i got an "securityError - The operation is insecure" and the game freezes.
Maybe you can fix this.
Then i will restart playing the game.
Ciao

Pinesal

Villager
Thanks. I'll check it first thing in the morning. I'll reply here with the results.
[doublepost=1501688855,1501648446][/doublepost]Ok guys, I've made updates that hopefully fix the game from crashing like that. Please try again!