Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RPG Maker Blague - Horror Deck Builder

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Blague-Logo.pngBlague was original a card game I was developing, after getting decently far into it's development I realized I didn't like the core concept of it's gameplay and didn't want to publish it, go through all the printing costs, etc. of something I wasn't 100% satisfied with. This gave me the idea to turn it into a deck builder horror game. It's a mixture of Slay the Spire's combat, with stardew valleys socialization, as well as Stick RPG's gameplay. You go through and do actions in the game which takes time away from you, once it hits 12AM you will be to tired to continue anything. During specific times items, monsters, etc. may pop up, invade areas, etc. So you must pick and choose what times you go to each places. The main goal is to build your base, get equipment for your character, and survive to be as strong as possible to survive the post apocalyptic world you woke up in.

Trap-Spider.png I'm reusing the original cards from the game, mostly the artwork and card style to create a more unique spin to the Deck builder genre. The game is set to look like you're watching it from an old style T.V.

Here's some images to check out:
1685126900745.png
1685126929259.png
1685127060296.png

With unique and horrifying creatures that may haunt your nightmares.
1685127038594.png1685127100367.png1685127115215.png1685127222910.png

Save people, befriend others, and get hunted by the rest!

This is going to be where I post all of my updates on the game!