Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Voting Part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Xyphien you didn't take out the banners with copyright content.
Those would be banners: 2, 5, 7, 8, 15, 18, and 19.
Yep, mine has the sprites from RPG Maker MV. And I do appreciate the one vote I got vanburman :)

I would have to say:
21-23 (they are variants of the same banner I would think it would be stupid that they didn't make it because their vote was split among 3 variants)

EDIT: Updated the vote

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
What's funny, is 17 was one i threw up for IF the new forum graphics were used... the Ye old parchment style is what 17 was made for >_<
It won't look good over the dark theme that's currently there.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
What's funny, is 17 was one i threw up for IF the new forum graphics were used... the Ye old parchment style is what 17 was made for >_<
It won't look good over the dark theme that's currently there.
Unless you invert the color/our of it to fit with the other theme. Easy :D

Kientero

Knight
Xy$
No1 - Banner #20
No 2 - Banner #21
No 3 - Banner #23

"Now these three great heroes banded together, on to a grand quest to find the mightiest sword of mysteria, defeat the cruel dark master of magic, save the hot princesses, and the cutest bunny in mysteria (selfproclamed) named fluffy fluff the fluffyness the 1337th... for honor, fame and glory! ~ "

Status
Not open for further replies.