Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Voting Part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
This will be a 2 part voting system. Simply take your three favorite banners from the list, and post them in order from BEST, Second Best, third best. Banners with a light and a dark version could as one vote. So, if for example Banner 1 has a light and dark version, you can either put both the images as your first vote, or simply one, and both images will count as 1 vote anyway.

Be honest with your votes. Vote for the ones you'd think would look the BEST on the site. *Note, they will be updated eventually to include to Mascot*

Voting will end 10/23/2015

Here is the list of banners to choose from:
Banner 1:
dark version:

light version:

Banner 6:

Banner 9:

Banner 10:

Banner 11:

Banner 12:

Banner 14:

Banner 16:

Banner 17:

Banner 20:

Banner 21:

Banner 22:

Banner 23:

Banner 24:
Dark:

Light:

Banner 25:

Banner 26:

Last edited:

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Alright. Here's my top three. :)

#1 - Banner 1:

#2 - Banner 22:

#3 - Banner 20:

Edit: vote edited due to removed content :)

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Do we just post our top 3 or the whole lot..?
@Kaimen made a perfect template below. Simply just make your top 3 list, and say the banner number, and the images (Or image)
[doublepost=1445173341,1445173163][/doublepost]Here is my vote:

1. Banner 22:

2. Banner 20:

3. Banner 6:

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I was on my phone, I hope you're using numbers and not images in the voting tally :P
They're the same thing. Images will be easier for me to count in the end Vrs. the numbers. So I know what image wins, rather than the number, and can easily make a new post for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.