Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back on track with a mystery game

PikaPikaGamer

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey, everyone! it's been a while but I'm finally back :D I've been having problems staying focused the past few months, but I am determined to create a mystery game about the crash of A320 in 1988. Discovering how it crashed and finally the main character. Nathan Boro, He's a part of the group A.S.I.C (Airplane,Safety,Investigation,Crew) To uncover the evidence and discover just why a simple flight show went horribly wrong

I feel confident about this and can't wait to try it.
I know I haven't been truth to my word but I am going to try to complete this project and post it as soon as possible :D

PikaPikaGamer

Towns Guard
Xy$
Oh cool. What sort of game-play would your game have? I'm pretty interested and would love to give it a try when it comes out.
Well it's more of go here view evidence see what's wrong move on from there
In a short span of time I've already pulled police, evidence files, videos and even the cockpits recording audio I just want to let you know that this is my first project so it's not going to be grand or anything like that but I'll put as much effort into it as possible :D

PikaPikaGamer

Towns Guard
Xy$
I definitely look forward to seeing how your project comes out :)
Heh Heh (glad) Well I don't know how to really explain this but I'll try

There were some MAJOR Technical Difficulties And (somehow) The files became Unusable so I quickly Abandoned the project.
(This is why the post is old and I didn't say anything about it)

But after this post you made, I will (try) and give this another shot ^-^

(I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, But I have a problem when it comes to motivation. If you look at my post's you'll see 'announcements' for projects but I never say anything about them again. Mainly because I See problems in the storyline (or something :P) And I abandon them without a word (Becuase I'm embarrassed to say anything about it (snicker))

Like I said if 1 person is interested (I'll Try) To give this Another shot

Thank you for the motivation

And if you don't hear anything about the project
You'll Know Why! (snicker)(snicker)(snicker)

RobEW

Villager
Xy$
Ahh, I see. I too lack motivation at times, but since I am stuck at home for a week because of an illness, I figured it was time to try my hand at making an RPG app for the cellphone. So I have been looking around at what everyone else has done and doing the tutorials while making some tilesets with the new tileset maker while flushing out the ideas for my app. (It's the new tileset maker that just came out yesterday on Steam!)

I actually work for the airlines, so I would love to see an RPG game about an airplane crash investigation. There are many different resources now, a few books that are very in-depth about airplane crashes, the Smithsonian had launched a TV series about why planes crash (available on YouTube), and some of the pilots I work with are a wealth of knowledge.

Either way, I do hope you gain some motivation and end up making a demo, I think it would be the first of it's kind!