Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome,Awesome,Awesome ^.^

Evangelion

Villager
Xy$
an All-out Greeting 4 evrybody out there in this fantastic community. I am 26, my Nickname is Ruffy^^, I am working on RMMV since the beginning of 2016. In the begin i was working hard to understand the most of RMMV and stayed a lil passive in Terms of Community but i received great help from Threads, Videos and other things and now I'm very excited to be more active with the community and chat and helping each other :D

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Evangelion! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ohhhh Ruffy, that's Luffy's name in Germany (from OP xD) aaah hi, I'm glad you got used to the engine ^^ and feel free to contact anyone here if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We're looking forward to seing more of you! Hope you'll have lots of fun here^^