Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automated Self Introduction

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hi RPG MV forum! I am Macro. I've been playing around with RPG Maker for many years. I have never finished a game, and always wind up moving on to the next RPG Maker! I have learned a lot over the years about game creation, however.

I've dabbled with many aspects of RPG Maker- eventing, making music, drawing, scripting, spriting, parallaxing, etc. which is probably why I have never finished a game. Keyword there though, dabbled. I am in no way an expert! I love to learn new things, but usually overwhelm myself and burn out, heh.

I tend to get new ideas and start over my projects many times, because my skills keep increasing. I always have fun doing so, though! That is why I love RPG Maker, because it has (seemingly) limitless possibilities.

Anyways, this forum looks friendly, so I hope to stick around and check out people's work as well as share some of my own things. ^_^

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Welcome to the forum, Macro!
It's good to see a veteran RPG Maker around :P
Hope you enjoy the forums and happy RPG Making!
(I can relate to you on never finishing projects, by the way :P)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Not finishing projects? Count me in! I'm an expert in that. I had, like, five different game ideas over the last few years that I never actually pursued to the end. Kinda sucks but I learned to write music instead. :D
Anyway, Macro, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". Let's make it count this time! With the words of Mortal Kombat: "Finish it!" ^_^

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi Macro!
I'm kind of in the same boat of trying everything, lol. Eventually I decided I should just stick to my art XD. Anyway, welcome, and I hope you like the forums!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :D I'm kind of the same way, and I noticed there's lots of other people who fall in the same boat as you. I hope you enjoy your stay here at RMMV.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Oh awsome another jack of all trades, welcome aboard, I hope to see some screenshots sometime, even if you can't release a game lol.
Cheers :D

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Appreciate the warm welcomes!

Yeah, I do hope to finish at least one game during the span of MV, heh! I see lots of talented people here, I think I will learn a lot here! ^_^V