Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Dolor Anything and Everything!

DolorIpsum

Villager
Xy$
I play Pikachu the most in Smash in general too.I basically always go with either Pikachu or Kirby xD Why did you choose Pikachu? Any idea?

And...When you say you use ink, do you mean you use proper ink with a brush? Or do yo mean you use a pen? How do you use your ink?
Oh yeah, I chose Kirby quite a bit as well. Well, I liked being quick and dodging any hits. And also because Pikachu is adorable

Pen, though I do have a brush pen. I usually line a faint sketch with my ballpoint pen and then fill in any areas that need to be full black with my wider brush pen.

Oh, also, if you could pick a perfect team of 6 pokemon, who would they be?
Oh geez, this'll probably just be a team of my favorites so um...
Leavanny, Furfrou, Noctowl, Vileplume, Chandelure, Drifblim

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
What's it like to use a brush pen?
If you could have one pokemon as your partner/pet/buddy/whatever you wanna call it, what would it be? I mean in the real world as it is now, just magically one appears for you.

DolorIpsum

Villager
Xy$
Oh geez, I almost forgot about this. Whoops

What's it like to use a brush pen?
If you could have one pokemon as your partner/pet/buddy/whatever you wanna call it, what would it be? I mean in the real world as it is now, just magically one appears for you.
Pretty good. Once you figure out how the strokes will usually turn out and how wide they can get to be, it's pretty handy and easy to use.

Probably Whimsicott cause it looks so soft!