Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Darc Anything!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
@Micro recently I've played Skyrim, Minecraft, The Sims 4, Final Fantasy: Bravely Default, and Final Fantasy: A Realm Reborn.
What do you think about sims 4 ?
Ik i shouldve asked about ff but never even played those because school business (cry) but how was/ is A Realm Reborn anyway ?

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
What do you think about sims 4 ?
Ik i shouldve asked about ff but never even played those because school business (cry) but how was/ is A Realm Reborn anyway ?
I "like" the sims 4 but they left out a lot of the exploration ability for more detail... -_- I was very disappointed
I mean I like the sims 4 too, but not as much as the sims 3 in my opinion.

A Realm Reborn, is SO MUCH FUN! If you want to play a good Mmo, I really recommend it.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Lol I played sims since "sims (1)" and totally agree. Some features are awesome but I refuse to pay for dlcs which are normal main content in sims 3 what did they even think?! Yeah...I love mmos but i become addicted too quickly (and become worse in school hee). Congrats to your 100th rating btw~
Are you interested in politics and/or the happenings around the world? Is there something on your mind what worries you ?

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Lol I played sims since "sims (1)" and totally agree. Some features are awesome but I refuse to pay for dlcs which are normal main content in sims 3 what did they even think?! Yeah...I love mmos but i become addicted too quickly (and become worse in school hee). Congrats to your 100th rating btw~
Are you interested in politics and/or the happenings around the world? Is there something on your mind what worries you ?
>~< I'm not particularly interested in politics, but I keep track of things because my significant other is really into it. Right now in the world though, I'm worried about ISIS... They are dangerous, but hurting innocent people because we don't trust them is wrong. I don't care the reasoning, you should never judge someone based on skin, sexuality, or religion.

Also Woot 100 likes~

Tennetry

Villager
Xy$
Pardon my intrusion. Your thread was labeled "Ask me Anything". So do you happen to know any JAVA at all? I'm attempting to use YEP. Main Menu Manager plug in, to hide the skills menu at game start as its going to be introduced later in the game. Iv been at it for nearly 4 hours at the time of writing, my brain feels like mush and i just cant work out how to command it to do, well, of anything. I'm OK with the basic stuff, like swapping the menus from left to right and making things hidden for ever. i cant call them back. Its driving me nuts. Please help if you are able.

-T

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Pardon my intrusion. Your thread was labeled "Ask me Anything". So do you happen to know any JAVA at all?-T
Oooh... I wish I knew more about JAVA, but sadly I only really could help you with questions on graphics... I am like you, in the fact that I only can deal with basics. There are a few people that get on here that might be able to help you... sorry I couldn't be any help.