Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Biz anything!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I'm not even surprised.

If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I held off on this question because it's one of those ones I've gotta think about.

It comes down to three choices, V for Vendetta, Disney's Beauty & the Beast or Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.

I can't choose between those.

David Lister

Villager
Xy$
Hey Biz, I couldn't help but notice the quote below your name - "I shall be glorious!" (I like it, though I do hear it in Stuart Smalley 'Daily Affirmation' kind of way.)

So what's preventing you from being glorious now and what steps will you take to become so?

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
What an awesome question! See guys, this is the sort of awesome questions you should ask more, huhuhu~

Now, for an answer. Well, technically, I tend to think I am already pretty darn glorious, but I can't settle for that! My quest is to become so glorious no one can deny it anymore, or something like that! Basically I say I shall, because Glorious is an infinitely raising bar, and it's my goal to be as glorious as I can be, and I've learned that achieving anything is possible for me if I just keep and keep trying! That's the reason I am here, and that's the reason I'll be a graduate of game design next year.

My definition of glorious is the epitome of all my values, morals and goals in one glorious being. I want to be as glorious as one can be.