Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Amy Anything

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Wait. People are interested in me? Huh.

It's not really something I notice, but I sure hope the reason is dinosaurs! I guess I always stalk threads enough that I assume everyone is getting the same amount of attention.

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I don't know if I've settled on an overall favorite, but here are few:

-The variety of "like" alternatives, since they're a bit more personal than just: This. I like this.

-Being able to rate status updates. Some of the funniest posts are sometimes made in statuses, and I love being able to show some appreciation for them.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Cloud Knight: I don't, actually! I don't watch television or movies at all, to be quite honest. I'm a sucker for science documentaries, though.

@dcsant: I do, to my wallet’s dismay.

@Bizarre Monkey: Heh heh heh.

I don’t usually pick favorites, but I think the style I’ve been working in lately is my favorite. My second favorite, though, is when I say screw it and go full-chibi.