Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask Amy Anything

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey! I'm Amy, and welp. The title says it all. Ask me anything, and I'll do my best to answer! :)​

Here's a bit about me in case you don't know what to ask about:
- I'm a fourth-year digital animation student.
- I'm all about the arts - I love drawing, pixel art, sculpting, any of it.
- I work as a drawing tutor.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Trumully : Good question!

If it was a Jurassic Park situation, I'd probably be the "genius" behind the idea, so I'd be raptor food.

If they had never gone extinct in the first place, I'd have claimed my throne a long time ago! I would've had time to convince the planet that I'm the 11/10 best dinosaur overlord.

@LethalBlood : Getting likes, posting resources... I have no idea what else.

And, sure! Artwork from my art thread isn't for public use, but my sprites are fair game if it's a non-commercial project.

DevoidOS

Knight
Xy$
@Trumully : Good question!

If it was a Jurassic Park situation, I'd probably be the "genius" behind the idea, so I'd be raptor food.

If they had never gone extinct in the first place, I'd have claimed my throne a long time ago! I would've had time to convince the planet that I'm the 11/10 best dinosaur overlord.

@LethalBlood : Getting likes, posting resources... I have no idea what else.

And, sure! Artwork from my art thread isn't for public use, but my sprites are fair game if it's a non-commercial project.
Thanks and its definitely gonna be non-commercial. That is if I ever make. Procrastination is what takes over my life.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I actually don't remember dreams, but I'd like to think I do!
awww, bummer. When I do remember dreams, they are usually kinda insane. You should practice remembering dreams, yes it is possiable to practice is, but don't ask me I never tried lol Well i will leave until someone else asks questions. I'll be back ( Terminator voice)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@LTN Games : Hmmm…. I’ll have to look into that! I’d love to remember my dinoventures!

@HotfireLegend : I actually don’t have a name for my art style - I’ve always kind of rolled with how other people describe it. :D

My best description is that it’s the unholy offspring of western and chibi styles. I get some complaints that it doesn’t look “anime enough", and I get some complaints that it doesn’t look “western enough”, but, for me, it’s a happy medium that I enjoy drawing in.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
To clarify on my earlier response, my formal drawing classes were all for studying realism (drawing from still lives or nude models). I've never actually taken a class that allows me to draw in my usual style.
Well in that case, do you have realism art to show off? I would love to see some.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Why do you think are people so interested in you? Do you suppose it's the dinosaur thing that keeps 'em coming?